We will be updating this webpage as the situation may change daily.
In response to the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and based on recommendations from CDC, President of the United States, American Dental Association, Oklahoma Dental Association, and the recent legislation mandated by Oklahoma Governor, Kevin Stitt, we have closed our doors to all non-emergency related care until April 30. However, this date may change so we appreciate your understanding as we stay fluid with our business operations. We are committed to doing our part to keep our community safe and help mitigate the spread of the virus.
WE ARE STILL HERE FOR YOU!
For our existing patients, if you need any orthodontic products, like elastics, you can call us to schedule a pick up time at our OKC office. And, while our doors are closed for the time being, please know that our phone lines are open as well as our virtual services. We are also available through email and live chat on our website.
- Call us at (405) 947-1526 Monday through Thursday, from 9 am – 12 pm
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, anytime
- Chat with us on our website, anytime
- For financial questions, please email Misti Malanca at email@example.com
- For insurance questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about your treatment, please email Sandy Place at email@example.com
For urgent care involving immediate discomfort, pain or issues with your appliances, please dial (405) 947-1526 and follow the prompts on the answering service to speak with a member of our staff.
Live chat video calls are now available!
- Book a FREE smile consultation with an orthodontist
- Discuss your treatment progress and ask questions
- Address your orthodontic emergencies and concerns
Just fill out our Virtual Services Request Form to request services. Visit our Virtual Services page to learn more.
Continue to use our Dental Monitoring App to track your smile progress. We will be available to virtually assist you, check your alignment and answer questions.