We want to see your OA smiles! All patients are invited to submit your smile photo for a chance to win $100! Also, all participants will receive a $5 Amazon gift card!
Your smile photo can be a current picture before orthodontic treatment, a picture in braces or Invisalign aligners, or a recently completed OA smile picture! Photos can be taken in your favorite hang-out spot, at the park, in the car, hanging out at home, or on vacation – wherever your smile is shining brightest!
You are allowed to submit more than one photo, but you will not receive a $5 Amazon card for each entry. The photo contest ends July 31, 2022, and our grand prize winner will be chosen at the beginning of August. Your photo may appear on our social media channels throughout the year. Follow us at @oasmiles!
Follow the Tips Below for How to Capture a Great Photo:
- Natural Light: Make sure you have a lot of natural light from a window or being outside! Make sure the window is in front of you or to the side of you. When window light is behind you, that is called backlight, and it can make the person appear dark and shadowy.
- No Flash: Avoid taking photos with the flash on. A flash can negatively alter colors and make the person look washed out. Natural light is best!
- Outside Photos: If you take the photo outside, soft morning or evening light is best to capture the best photo.
- No Screenshots: Please do not submit screenshots of previously taken photos as these are often blurry.
- No Blurry Photos: Make sure your photo is not blurry. When taking the photo, ensure your face is in focus. And, do not crop or zoom in if your photo was taken at a distance – this can make the photo appear grainy, blurry or pixelated.
- Clean You Lense: If you are using a smartphone, make sure to wipe off the outside or inside selfie lense