The COVID-19 pandemic has triggered dramatic changes throughout everyday life — and in the medical community as well. Even though our offices are now open and happily seeing patients while maintaining the highest level of safety precautions, we have expanded our services to include telehealth appointments to reduce the risk of exposure to coronavirus.
How Telehealth Works
Telehealth — or telemedicine — is a healthcare solution that allows you to meet with your doctor virtually instead of going to the office. Our 100% HIPAA-compliant system uses a two-way, high definition video, so we can chat face-to-face as if we’re in the same room together.
At Orthodontic Associates, we’ve established a line of virtual services which includes telehealth communications to better provide for our patients and guests alike.
Explore Our Virtual Services
Individuals and parents seeking a free smile consultation can submit a Virtual Services Request, and we will schedule a live video call between you, a treatment coordinator and one of our doctors. Using our video call technology, we can discuss your smile treatment options, personal financing plans and more!
For existing patients, we can review your treatment plan, discuss your progress, address any orthodontic emergencies and answer questions.
By connecting to your orthodontist in a virtual setting, you can expect to:
- Miss less time at work.
- Have fewer disruptions with any child or elder care responsibilities.
- Eliminate the time or travel expenses associated with your office visit.
- Receive quality orthodontic feedback.
- Reduce exposing yourself and others to contagious illnesses, like the common cold, flu, and COVID-19.
Our virtual services are available to patients of all ages, including children, older adults, and those in vulnerable health.
What to expect when you submit a Virtual Services Request:
- Once you submit our Virtual Services Request Form, your information will be sent to a treatment coordinator for review.
- Based on your service request, we will reach out with you directly to schedule your call and coordinate communication technology.
- During the video call, you will be able to discuss your orthodontic needs.
For more information on telemedicine or to schedule your virtual visit, complete a Virtual Service Request today!